Why outsource your bookkeeping and use a virtual bookkeeper?
Virtual bookkeepers are certified to care for your books using software such as Xero and QuickBooks to efficiently track your finances with little effort on the part of the business owner. Proactive solutions to situations are provided as well as accurate and timely reports. The virtual approach also minimizes errors and provides ease of communication that will save you time and money. A virtual bookkeeper will give you the peace of mind that your books are up to date while saving you the hassle of hiring a full-time employee with salary and benefits.
*Prices starting at $300/month
- Record financial history
- Classify financial activity
- Reconcile financial activity
- Present monthly financial statements (Balance Sheet, Income Statement AND Statement of Cash Flows)
- Communications and interpretation of financial statements to help your business grow and succeed!
*Prices vary based on services required
- Accounts payable management
- Accounts receivable management
- Clean up and reconciliation of prior months (if not current on books)!
- Revenue optimization and expense minimization
- Sales tax reporting
- Personal bookkeeping
We do everything in cloud-based support systems. In order to ensure that your financials are in safe care, we have bank- level security and encryption software!
For more information and for some insight into some common bookkeeping errors and ways to avoid them, visit the "Sign Up" page to receive exclusive content to help you get your books on track.
If you think Lutz Bookkeeping is right for you and you are ready to take the next steps to getting your books in order and to save you all of those financial headaches, visit the "Consultation" page. Consultations are free!